PlayStation All-stars Battle Royale is a crossover brawler style fighting game featuring over 20 first, and third party characters famous from a range of game franchises. Each playable character has its own unique set of attacks and moves, and the game features 1-4 player multiplayer mash-up action, both online and in local play at home. Additional features include, tournaments, rivalries, an award system designed to encourage competition, full 1080p HD output, a range of different PlayStation themed play environments, and full PlayStation trophy support.
PlayStation All-stars Battle Royale is a brawl on the PlayStation 3 system like nothing that has come before it. From Kratos to Sly Cooper, Sweet Tooth to PaRappa the Rapper, PlayStation characters from all over the gaming spectrum are brought together in a fighting adventure that's both easy to play, and hard to master. The game plays out across static and interactive Sony themed environments, and features local multiplayer support as well as the ability to take the battle online for competitive multiplayer action. Just a few of the game environments include: Dreamscape (LittleBigPlanet), Sandover (Jak andDaxter), Hades (God of War), and Metropolis (Ratchet & Clank).
- Over 20 first and third party PlayStation characters, each with their own unique set of attacks and moves
- Multiple game modes - play through a single player game or an online experience via unique multiplayer modes
- Mash-up, interactive environments created from different PlayStation IPs
- Tournament, rivalry, and award system designed to encourage competition at all levels
- Full PlayStation trophy support