Be Quiet! 700W System Power 9 PSU, Semi-Modular, 80+ Bronze, Dual 12V, Cont. Power
Original price £91.99 - Original price £91.99
£91.99 - £91.99
Current price £91.99
be quiet! System Power 9 700W CM offers renowned be quiet! reliability and quietness for cost-effective and reliable systems.
- Rock-solid stability with two strong 12V-rails
- DC-to-DC technology for tight voltage regulation
- Multi-GPU support with four PCIe connectors
- Temperature-controlled 120mm fan reduces system noise
- Stand-by drain of less than 0.15 watts
- 80 PLUS® Bronze efficiency (up to 89%)
- Semi-modular, high-quality sleeved and flat cables
- All-in-one cable with S-ATA, HDD and FDD connectors
- Complete suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star 6.1 guidelines
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Very Quiet Operation
System Power 9 700W CM is equipped with a temperature-controlled 120mm fan. It provides you with the low noise operation that be quiet! is famous for, built into an entry-level system.
80+ Bronze Certification
The 80 PLUS Bronze certification is convincing evidence of this PSU’s efficient and power saving operation. It is a remarkable achievement for this class of PSU, realizing an efficiency rating of up to 89%.
High Performance for Your System
System Power 9 700W CM provides stable and dependable power for CPU and GPU. It is equipped with two independent 12V-rails and supports several graphics cards with four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems.
Innovative DC-to-DC Conversion
The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation and makes it ready for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
Semi-Modular Cable Management
System Power 9 700W CM comes with full high-quality black sleeved cables that add a touch of class to any PC system. Thanks to the semi-modular cable management, cables that serve no purpose in the system are left out.
Top component protection with a full suite of safety functions, including OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP UVP and SCP, which provide the ultimate in secure operation.