TP-LINK (EAP110 V4) 300Mbps Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point, Passive PoE, 10/100, Free Software
N300 Wireless N Ceiling Mount Access Point
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Supports passive PoE for convenient installation up to 100meters2
- Ceiling mounting design with chassis makes it easy to deploy on a wall or ceiling
- The captive portal provides modern and professional user sign-in experience
- Facebook check-in and SMS authentication expands your social exposure with secured technology
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different user groups
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security help to decrease network security threats
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
Flexible Placement - Easy mounting design & PoE
The EAP’s elegant appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP110 supports Passive PoE to make deployment effortless and flexible.
Free Cloud Centralized Management - Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Efficient Guest Authentication with Facebook and SMS Support
Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
Omada EAP110 supports 802.11 b/g/n products
Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in large business networks
Multiple Operating Modes
Multiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including Managed AP and standalone AP modes
With Qualcomm Atheros 560MHz chipsets, EAP ensures incredible wireless coverage and reliability
Prevents dust from dropping onto the PCB through bypass louver, which ensures long-term, unhindered operation.
Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance