ADATA XPG GAMMIX D35 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB), DDR4, 3600MHz (PC4-28800), CL18, XMP 2.0, DIMM Memory, Black
Save £0.00 Save £-39.99
Original price £39.99 - Original price £39.99
£39.99 - £39.99
Current price £39.99
GAMMIX D35 DDR4 - Full Throttle
- Compact Low-Profile Heatsink Design
- Top Quality RAM for High Durability
- Higher Performance and Reliability
- Works with the Latest AMD Platforms
- Supports Intel® XMP 2.0 for easy overclocking
- RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 65°C
- Operating voltage: 1.35V
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 133.35 x 34 x 5.9mm
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Compact Low-Profile Heatsink Design
GAMMIX D35's composed and understated triangular outline is specifically designed for gamers with unique personalities. The D35's small heatsink allows for easy installation in small chassis.
Top Quality RAM for High Durability
The GAMMIX D35 has undergone strict selection and screening procedures, passing reliability and compatibility tests, and delivers a strong and durable product that epitomizes the highest of quality!
Higher Performance and Reliability
Using only the highest quality IC chips and PCBs, the GAMMIX D35 is made to deliver higher overclocking performance and reliability.
Works with the Latest AMD Platforms
ADATA memory have been tested and verified to work with the latest AMD platforms for hassle-free compatibility and excellent overclocking performance.
Supports Intel® XMP 2.0
Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC's operating system.