Antec Performance 1 FT Gaming Case w/ Glass Side Panels, E-ATX, 4 PWM Fans, CPU/GPU Temp Display, iUnity Monitoring Software, USB-C
Save £0.00 Save £-149.99
Original price £149.99 - Original price £149.99
£149.99 - £149.99
Current price £149.99
Full Tower E-ATX Highly Compatible Gaming Case
- CPU/GPU Temperature Display
- Antec iUnity Software for instant data on PC specs
- USB Type-C (10Gbps)
- 4mm Tempered Glass Side Panels
- 4x 30mm Thick Pre-Installed Storm T3 PWM Fans
- Airflow-enhancing Mesh Front Panel
- Supports RTX 40 Series Graphics Cards
- Thoughtful Design Features
- Modular Drive Trays
CPU/GPU Temperature Display
By pressing the switch button on the I/O panel, users can glance at the temperature of the CPU and GPU on the temperature display.
The temperature display can be switched from CPU temperature to GPU temperature or turned off via the switch button.
Note: The Antec iUnity software must be installed.
The Antec iUnity Software provides instant data on PC specs, loads, and usage.
- Including the mainstream USB Type-C (10Gbps) port for high-speed transfer
- Included dust plugs for dust prevention.
- Mic/Audio 2-in-1 port
4mm Tempered Glass Side Panels
Both side panels adopt tempered glass for better PC showcase visual effects.
Cable Management On Point
2 cable covers are included for beautifying the cable management area.
There are ten sets of velcro straps for easy cable management:
- Three sets of velcro straps for fan & I/O cable routing
- Five velcro straps for hardware and power supply cables
- Two velcro straps at the rear for rear I/O cable routing.
30mm Thick Pre-Installed Storm T3 PWM Fans
- 3 x Storm T3 140mm PWM Fans at the Front
- 1 x Storm T3 120mm PWM Fan at the Rear
The Storm T3 Fan of 30mm thickness comes with thicker and longer fan blades, efficiently increasing the air intake.
The PWM function easily reaches the balance between cooling and silence.
Exquisite Steel Mesh
The mesh front panel adopts the 1.2mm vent holes and the magnetic & clip-on design with easy access.
Best Airflow Path For GPU Cooling
Airflow-enhancing mesh front panel provides massive air.
Ample mesh at the bottom with fans (optional) on the meshed PSU shroud provides the best performance for the GPU cooling
- Top: Magnetic dust filter
- Front: Magnetic & clip-on dust filter
- Bottom: Full-sized pull-out dust filter.
Supports RTX 40 Series Graphics Cards
Full-tower PC case in 230mm width supports the up-to-date 40 Series GPUs and high-end PC components.
- Stud for Fixing - The stud for fixing design provides a more convenient PC-DIY experience.
- Back-Mounted PSU Bracket - For easy installation.
- Drop-Proof Bolt - The drop-proof hook design avoids side panel damage.
- Rubber Grommets - 4 included rubber grommets for cable routing.
- 8 x Fully Open PCIe Slots - Bridgeless design supports vertical GPU installation.
- Rear Velcro Straps - For the rear I/O cable routing.
Best Cooling Design
- Support a 420mm radiator at the front. (When installing a 420mm radiator at the front, the radiator at the top most be less than 360mm)
- Supports 360mm radiators at the front and top simultaneously
- Up to 10 fans simultaneously
Modular Drive Trays
Supports up to 5 drives: 2 removable drive trays for 3.5" HDD/2.5" SSD & 3 drive trays for 2.5" SSD
Case Compatibility - Extensive Interior
- Motherboard support: E-ATX(up to 285 mm), A TX, Micro-ATX, ITX
- CPU cooler max height: 175 mm
- GPU max length: 400 mm
- Power Supply max length: 245 mm (with HDD) / 440 mm (without HDD)