Be Quiet! BK024 Dark Rock Slim Heatsink & Fan, Intel & AMD Sockets, Silent Wings Fan, 180W, Fluid Dynamic
The Dark Rock Slim offers an exceptionally high cooling performance of 180W TDP and virtually inaudible operation. Perfect for high-end builds with limited space.
- Compact construction does not block memory slots
- Virtually inaudible Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM fan
- Achieves only 23.6dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Four high-performance copper heat pipes
- Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins
- Special black coating with ceramic particles enables perfect heat transfer
- Supports an additional 120mm fan; fan clips are included
- Easily installable black installation kit can be mounted from above
- Brushed aluminum top cover with diamond cut finish
Powerful cooling in small spaces
The compact design achieves excellent heat dissipation in small spaces, making the Dark Rock Slim the perfect solution for high-end builds with limited space. Due to its compact construction no memory slots are blocked.
Virtually Inaudible Operation
Only 23.6dB(A) even at 100% PWM fan speed
The Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM fan features seven airflow-optimized fan blades, a six-pole motor for less vibration and a durable fluid-dynamic bearing. Decoupled fan mounting with vibration-isolating elements on the heat sink.
Exceptionally High Cooling Power
Achieving an incredible performance-to-noise ratio
Dark Rock Slim provides an impressive rating of 180W TDP and achieves low temperatures even during periods of peak CPU performance. It is also possible to add another 120mm fan for even better cooling.
Highly Advanced Design
The core features that result in high-end cooling
Dark Rock Slim is equipped with four advanced technology 6mm copper heat pipes that maximize the heat conductance. Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins with small dots on their surfaces increase the air circulation. The special black coating with ceramic particles makes a perfect transfer of heat possible.